🔥 FLASH SALE: 50% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
ThermEye is your all-in-one therapeutic tool for alleviating a slew of eye-related ailments!
- Cool It Down - ThermEye acts as a cold compress for your eyes, which helps with swelling, redness, and puffiness in the area around the eyes. A cold compress also helps alleviate pink eye, itchiness, and burning. Most commonly, a cold compress is a great way to deal with eye strain after spending long hours in front of your screen!
- Warm It Up - ThermEye also acts as a warm compress for your eyes, which improves circulation, soothes inflammation, and reduces discoloration. Because of these effects, warm compresses help with styes and dry eyes, and like cool compresses, they also help with blepharitis, swollen eyes, pink eye, and black eye.
Straight To Sleep - Leave your ThermEye on when you go to bed so that your eyes stay comfortable and relaxed, encouraging you to fall asleep more quickly and rest more soundly.
- Not Just Eyes - Of course, ThermEye is designed as a mask to be used for the eye area, but there's nothing stopping you from using it on other parts that need it, too! In a pinch, you can use it when you get menstrual cramps, after a workout, if someone gets injured, you name it! You'll have so many uses for your ThermEye that you should probably get a bunch of them!
- Easy To Use - Simply use the velcro to adjust the elastic strap for a secure and comfortable fit. To use ThermEye as a cold compress, leave it in the fridge for 10 to 30 minutes; to use it as a hot compress, either leave it in 140°F (60°C) water for 5 minutes, or pop it into the microwave oven for 10-15 seconds. Just like that, you're good to go!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
Size: 8.7 x 4.7 inches (22 x 8.7 cm)
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Get Mine Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world